Based in Manchester, UK
Apple App Store
Experience arcade style fun at its finest in Spectrum Shock. Blast away an onslaught of attackers to become the best shocker in the world. Tilt your device left and right to rotate the turrets and let rip on the enemy. Hit your devastating Spectrum Shock ability to smash everything off the screen!
BoxFrog Games is an indie games development team working out of Manchester, UK. Founded in 2010, BoxFrog Games has grown from a weekend hobby to being a fulltime effort. With arcade action games to racing games released for iOS, and a currently unannounced Tower Defense game for Windows and OSX in development, we're hoping to make our mark with our rebirth in 2016 as a developer to keep an eye on.
- 4 Difficulty modes to test your “shocker” skills.
- Game Center support with achievements, online leader boards and much more!
- High score based game play gives endless re-playability.
- Stylish graphics that look great on any device.
- An original soundtrack as well as the ability to control and listen to your own music library while you play.
There are currently no trailers available for SpectrumShock. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Spectrum Shock should be the next game you download to your iPhone."
- Paul Clark, GamerLimit
News and info
Our little home on the internet: www.boxfroggames.com.
About BoxFrog Games
BoxFrog Games is an indie games development team working out of Manchester, UK. It has has grown from a weekend hobby to being a genuine commercial effort. We have released arcade action and racing games for iOS and Android, LostWing is currently on Steam for Windows and OSX, and we also have two currently unannounced games for Windows, OSX, XboxOne, Switch and PS4 in development.
More information on BoxFrog Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Founder, Programmer, Designer